Roar Report

Home Forums The Den – www.lionstalk.com Roar Report

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jthom19802 jthom19802 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Emerson
    Participant

I used to type LionsTalk.com and get to Roar Report.  Now I get directed to this janky site.  It seems that RoarReport.com is still up and running.  Can anyone tell me what’s going on here?

fat albert
    LionsBlood
    Keymaster

The founder and godfather of The Den, aka Roar Report, has gone independent in the best interest of the long term viability of this Lions community. This is our new home.

"I looked down and we were that far, shoot, I'm gonna freakin go get that." -Matt Stafford - "I bash Goz sober. I have been on Reiff’s jock since Iowa. I AM Long Dong Silver." -VLG
    jthom19802
    Participant

I used to type LionsTalk.com and get to Roar Report. Now I get directed to this janky site. It seems that RoarReport.com is still up and running. Can anyone tell me what’s going on here?

Says the person who has been posting here occasionally since May 6th.

LionsBlood
    Keymaster

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Emerson wrote:</div>
    I used to type LionsTalk.com and get to Roar Report. Now I get directed to this janky site. It seems that RoarReport.com is still up and running. Can anyone tell me what’s going on here?

Busted!! And there I was trying to be all helpful and stuff.

"I looked down and we were that far, shoot, I'm gonna freakin go get that." -Matt Stafford - "I bash Goz sober. I have been on Reiff’s jock since Iowa. I AM Long Dong Silver." -VLG
    MCM
    Participant

I think some of you guys need to stop huffing paint because it looks like you just gave Robo Cop a blow job.. ~ Kenny Powers

weaselpuppy
    Keymaster

The two things I hate the most are racial intolerance….and the Dutch. – Nigel Powers

wesleysh21
    Keymaster

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that’s the problem. It’s not the photographer’s fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that’s extra scary to me. There’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he’s fuzzy, get out of here. – Mitch Hedberg

notfishinsunday
    Participant

Never eat spinach with a stranger.

Golden Tate: 'I think this offense is going to fit better for me'
    socko
    Participant

Never rub another man’s rhubarb – The Joker

Farmerted
    Participant

I don’t care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.

Play 'em off, Keyboard Cat...
    RickOShea
    Participant

If it smells like a rat, and sh!ts like a rat… chances are — it’s a rat.

shots for everyone!
    Humberto20
    Participant

Or Jay Cutler…

Yep, I went there.

1. TR 1st & 2 2nd's. Watkins! 3. OLB Tripp 4. FS Ladler 4b. DT A. Johnson 4c. DE Clarke 6. QB Smith (Wyoming)
    weaselpuppy
    Keymaster

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>RickOShea wrote:</div>

Or Jay Cutler…

Yep, I went there.

winner.

Me4LionsPresident
    Participant

SUPPORT OUR CONSTITUTION on Twitpic
    WinnipegFan
    Keymaster

I’ve been swimming in raw sewage.  I LOVE IT.

I said, I LOVE IT!

I'm from Canada, and they think I'm slow, eh?
    LionsBlood
    Keymaster

We can’t stop here, this is bat country.

Emerson
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Emerson wrote:</div>

WTF does that mean?  You have no idea what you’re talking about Jim Thome douschecanoe.

I type  in LionsTalk and arrive here.  That’s how I’ve always navigated to the Den.  I have heard for a while about this new UX refresh and well, here we are.  Then, randomly, this week, I type in roar report and see that the old board is still up.  Thanks for some clarification LionsBlood.  I assume you mean that Nate had a falling out with Scout and started up this board.

My posts asking what is up on Roar Report were taken down, even in the OTT for gawds sake.  Then I get attacked by Thome’sNutSax for asking a question here.  Rather pathetic.

fat albert
    jthom19802
    Participant

Nobody attacked you. You said yourself you have visited both sites. Anyone who has been on either site over the course of an entire month should have seen one of many stickied threads on both sites on the matter.

Again, I wasn’t attacking, I never do. I was merely inferring it was odd you were over there and had posted here for weeks and somehow didn’t stumble across any of the threads regarding this subject. You worded things which to me made it seem like it was your first time here and this website just magically appeared on your browser in place of what would usually be the roar report, which based on you posting here and following that site as well, is not the case.

Don’t take things so personal. After all, *I* didn’t go calling anyone names.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

Home Forums The Den – www.lionstalk.com Roar Report

The topic ‘Roar Report’ is closed to new replies.